Saturday, May 30, 2009

Slow progress

After a fast start, it has been very slow. Currently, only have lost 10lbs. I had anticipated 15lbs total weight loss at this point. Slightly disappointed. With memorial holiday, i took a few steps backwards. It is always difficult to lose weight during the holidays. One bright spot. When i first started, i was wearing size 46 waist. Now, I can wear size 42 (although it is a bit tight)... Maybe by the end of June, I'll be wearing size 42 comfortably and size 40 a little bit tight.

Just went riding. I did some weight training on Thursday. Want to get stronger so i can ride longer. My ultimate goal is to be able to ride 10 miles or more. Right now, I think i am at 3 miles (if i pushed myself to the limit)... that is not impressive at all.

No comments: